Residents have made use of the VMS™ units in living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and even mounted to outer walls off of decks.
Manufacturing | Assembly | Shipping
G-NAT™ proudly designs, engineers, builds and assembles our products in the USA. Note: we “Build”, not just assemble, there is a big difference. G-NAT™’s manufacturing is registered with PLATINUM REGISTRATION as a company that has developed, implemented and maintains a quality management system conforming to the requirements of International Standards: ISO 9001;2008 (certified).
Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) is the foundation of G-NAT™ manufacturing processes:
- Only high quality raw materials used in our manufacturing processes.
- Components meet or exceed ASTM and ANSI Standards applicable to our product lines.
- G-NAT™ metal parts are CNC 3D & 2D Laser cut and machined to precision tolerances.
- CNC forming insures VMS™ parts fit together at specific tolerances whether at the welding table, robot, or in the field during assembly.
- State of the art welding processes insure structural integrity.
For additional information on G-NAT (Global Neuromuscular Activation Technology), how it works, and more information on the science, please visit the following links.