Call For More Information About Vertical Movement Systems™
Fire & Rescue
Firefighters & Emergency personnel are often put in situations where strength and conditioning can be the difference between life or death, risking their lives and well being on the job. We take this very seriously, and in doing so, have developed training equipment and methods that we do not publish publicly on our site or in interviews. We have developed training protocols to make our saviors stronger, faster, with more endurance. We improve balance and coordination along with improved reflex and autonomic response to threat.
Improve Health, Safety & Performance
- Stronger and faster with less time exercising.
- Whole body synergy, minimize weak links in muscle chains.
- Duty-speciﬁc exercises for the VMS & MultiForce System™
- Lower risk of injury via joint stability and improved reaction speed.
- Improve skill sets (technical, tactical, equipment operation, etc.)
- Improved coordination through neuromuscular education, G-NAT™
- Better oxygen management, improving endurance at all altitudes.
- Improved personal and group moral.
- Space efﬁcient, small foot print for both the equipment, and the space to train movements.
- Can be installed in barracks, ofﬁces, ships, vehicles, temporary structures and more.
- Indoor and outdoor applications.
Mentally: On the job, life and death duress is not uncommon. The flight or fight response can be very damaging to the nervous system and overall well being when experienced too often. G-NAT™ Vertical Movement Systems™ retrain and educate the mind and body to better deal with the FOF response during and after the the threatening event, allowing for better physical performance and mental decision making during the event, and a faster and positive recovery minimizing trauma, both physically and mentally. For those experiencing injury and PTSD, see Medical & Rehab, to understand how G-NAT™ can help with recovery.
We believe in training for the autonomic response, making emergency response personnel better equipped to perform while on duty, It is equally important to address the needs of those who are suffering from ill prepared experiences and need help getting back on track, and we can help with our Global Neuromuscular Protocols™.
Physically: It is mandatory that Fire & Rescue professionals do everything they can to be prepared for anything at any time. G-NAT™ understands that this requires conditioning the body to respond to any and all forces you may encounter. We have designed systems and protocols that will allow you to specifically identify and then duplicate real world forces that are experienced on the job.
Whether it is the stress of sitting behind a desk, or hand to hand combat, we can duplicate the forces against you in such a manner that you can efficiently and safely train for them in a duty specific exercise.
Injury Mitigation: Risk of injury is not just when you are on duty and dealing with a high risk event.. Ironically there is more risk of injury doing typical exercise and training methods, while trying to get conditioned FOR the job. Let G-NAT™ show you safer training methods, in less time, with greater results.